Here's the latest wrap-up of assorted links and short local news items of interest:
* In advance of their gig this Wednesday through Saturday at Jazz at the Bistro, Joey Kibble of the vocal group Take 6 (pictured) did an interview with Calvin Wilson of the Post-Dispatch.
* Singer Jeanne Trevor last week talked about her career and this weekend's U City Jazz Festival with DJ Jason Church of Smooth Jazz 96.3 HD-3, but you need to be on Facebook to hear it.
* Pianist Peter Martin, who will play a duo concert with pianist David Torkanowsky on Friday at the Sheldon, was the subject of a brief profile by the P-D's Deb Peterson.
* The new Miles Davis set of formerly bootleg live recordings from 1967 is reviewed by Terry Perkins for the St. Louis Beacon.
* Meanwhile, KSDK reports that neighbors in East St. Louis are concerned about the condition of Davis' childhood home, which has been vandalized and stripped of copper and other metals.
* Lastly, former P-D theater reviewer and restaurant critic Joe Pollack reports for St. Louis magazine on the London funeral of Fran Landesman, poet, writer and former co-owner of the Crystal Palace nightclub in St. Louis' Gaslight Square.
Monday Recommendation: Wolfgang Muthspiel
3 hours ago