Here's the latest wrap-up of assorted links and short local news items of interest:
* Don Cunningham of The Cunninghams (pictured) talked about their show tonight at the Sheldon Concert Hall to Calvin Wilson of the Post-Dispatch, and you can read that article online here.
* Trumpet legend and St. Louis native Clark Terry shared some thoughts on mentoring younger musicians with JazzEd magazine.
* Last week's unveiling of the statue of Chuck Berry in University City was covered by Terry Perkins for the St. Louis Beacon.
* The Miles Davis estate and Sony records are looking for input from fans on the next re-release package of the trumpeter's music.
* STLtoday.com has started aggregating content from local blogs on several section-header pages, and StLJN now is included on the music page's list of blogs. (Scroll down the page to see the feeds.) Thanks to Bob Rose of STLtoday/the Post-Dispatch and whoever else was responsible for the add.
Maria Schneider Orchestra - "Choro Dancado"
6 hours ago