Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Site news: Possible downtime ahead

Posting here may may be light to non-existent for the next day or two, as the primary computer at StLJN HQ suffered a near-fatal crash last night, and it may take a while to reinstall all necessary software and get up and running at full speed again. (I do have a backup system, but am having some trouble with it getting online and logged in to my Yahoo mail and Blogger accounts.)

In a related development, if you've sent me an email in the last week to 10 days and have not yet received a response, please resend. I managed to clear most of my backlog of unanswered mail before the machine went belly-up, but some email records were lost in the crash, and I'm not sure if they can be recovered. If I owe you a reply, please re-send your original message, and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: